Monday, October 12, 2009

Blueprint for the Future, Saskatoon, SK

By Suzette Amaya

November 10, 2009 Saskatoon, SK

The NAAF Blueprint Conference is always one of the BEST! Youth Conference...NAAF Does it Right! WOW! it was so well organized, great sessions and a TON of Youth!!!! I was so lucky to be able to share with a number of youth the Wonderful Perks and Stories of being one of the veteran NAHO role Models! :) Yayayya to the NAHO - NARMP Staff who put together a Wick'd Powerpoint presentation, wow it was so cool, easy to use and effective in ensuring I didn't miss anything in regards to all the NARMP has to offer and the facts! I had a lot of fun and encourage youth to check out the NAHO Website and submit to being a role model! This conference was so wonderful and such a great group! I was so pleased to be able to come and well, honestly I was there also as Joey Stylez Manager and he a FAB concert for the youth! Which is always great to share my experience with a friend and a fellow role model and young entrepreneur!

I enjoy the Blueprint conferences not only because they are so well organized and through but because the youth who attend come with the desire to make changes within their community and are to pursue their dreams and goals! Thanxs for my attendance Faba and I hope to go to a future Blueprint conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment