Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dreamcatchers Conference

By Jeff Ward

October 17, 2009 Edmonton, AB

I had the pleasure of co-presenting the "Lead Your Way" workshop with Karin Kettler at the Dreamcatchers youth conference in Edmonton, AB. The 2 workshops went great and during the questions part of the presentations, many people asked great questions about NARMP, what it's like to be a role model and about myself and my business. The fact that people asked such great questions and came up afterwards to continue the discussion was a good indicator for me that the workshops were a success and that people got value from it.

I graduated high school in Edmonton so even though I've been living in Victoria for many years, I still have lots of family and friends in the area. I was able to catch up with some of these people which was an opportunity that NARMP has brought me and for that I am very grateful. Where to next?

No comments:

Post a Comment